USE LESS FOSSIL FUELS
The pollution from fossil fuel use is destroying the planet.
There are lots of ways to use less fossil fuels if you are mindful about it.
- Drive less by walking or biking to destinations that are close-by.
- Use public transportation to get to and from work or other destinations farther away.
- Opt for renewable energy sources from your local utility, or better yet generate your own energy by installing solar panels.
- Choose energy-efficient appliances and lighting, and programmable thermostats.
- Take advantage of state programs that provide energy experts to help identify ways to make your home more efficient—saving energy and money.